Organizing for Jesus’ Kingdom on Earth – that we may be one!
As a non-denominational, Kingdom-focused ministry, Favor effectively supports the reign of Jesus in every sphere of society. Linking government and religious leaders under one Lord is essential. It takes the whole culture of a nation to reap and keep the harvest. Jesus is coming to rule villages and nations, in addition to individuals and families.
Favor serves God’s leaders in government, the church, business, education, and beyond, bringing them together to advance the common causes of Christ in their cities. This unity of key leaders is not an accessory to missions but is an essential core of the Biblical mandate from Genesis to Revelation, including Matthew 28 and John 17.
“…that they all may be one. Just as You, Father, are in Me and I am in You, so also may they be one in Us, so the world may believe that You sent Me.”- John 17:21
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”-Matthew 28:19-20
- Fellowship and prayer dinners for pastors (Pastors praying and planning with purpose!)
- Government dinners and training workshops
- Tribal reconciliation meetings and joint trauma counseling
- Community educational conferences on practical, biblical topics from health to marriage
- Special community relief projects and economic empowerment coordinated among diverse stakeholders
- Portable Bible School graduations and new church building dedications that unify diverse local leadership in a common cause of developing leaders and proliferating the Gospel
- National and regional prayer gatherings, where forgiveness and repentance among leaders is a common essential ingredient to stirring the Father’s heart.
Favor’s tremendous reputation for loving those we serve over the long haul earns the trust of leaders of all levels. They often seek the counsil of our staff, prayer, and generously provide authorization to minister anywhere.